Sunday, March 25, 2007

+ L.T.C. +

Recently, I went for a leadership training camp, (LTC). A true leadership training camp, different from those typical LTCs. Those typical LTCs mainly train your confidence, teamwork and etc... But for this camp that i went, it's more like a self-discovery camp.

Learnt two things there.

"True Leadership is trained by being a leader."

Only by having the chance to be a leader can one truly experience and learn how to be a good leader. It's only when you lead can you learn true leadership.

And Leadership goes hand in hand with Respect. Respect for others, and others will respect you.

"If one persevere, he can create wonders."

This is one thing which i had learnt from one member of the camp, even though it was I who said this to him. This is applicable to not only him, not only me, and also to everyone else who doesn't give up!

I've really learnt a LOT! And I'm totally grateful for it! (Except for the immensely poisonous rash-looking mosquito bites all over my hands and legs that I brought back from the camp which totally itched for 2 whole weeks!! >.<)

Yea! Go go everyone! Cheers to all those who are still hanging on and never give up!

No comments: