Tuesday, March 10, 2009

+ Carelessly Spendthrift +

Was updating my resume just now, and I remembered how meagre my pay was during IA. However, life seemed much easier then than now, when my pay is so much higher....

My parents also didn't give me allowance during those times, and I survived solely on my own earnings and savings... yet i always seems to have more than enough... the sum in my bank account never hit 1k, but i'm not really bothered by it...

Nowadays, my parents also never give me allowance, and I'm still surviving on my own $$... and even after minus-ing away the allowance i contribute to my family, the insurance, the remaining is still more than the meagre pay during IA.

But it doesn't seem enough anymore.....

How come?

Have I adopted the habit of spending carelessly? I think so eh.... Oh dear....

In view of the economy downturn, everyone's anticipating a pay cut, or even jobless.... sooner or later....

Will I be able to re-adapt myself back to the thrifty old me, enough to live happily the penniless days, or will I be desperate and in despair, complaining and grumbling my days away?


But one thing to be glad about is, i do not have much commitment yet, like housing or car or spouse etc....

A blessing in disguise.

No comments: