Sunday, May 29, 2005

+ wEiRd dReAm +

+ wEiRd dReAm +

I had a funny dream last night. there's this very very long Pasar Malam that stretches for 3 whole HDB long blocks. Then i was there shopping at 10am! A guy friend of mine, let's call him Guy A, was there too, but we keep cha1 sheng1 er2 guo4 and didn't meet. It was like in the movie "turn left turn right". But of course we eventually met. Then we sorta had a fun time then he even bought fireworks for me. But hello?! It was like 10 am in the morning!?!?! So in the end he said maybe we could continue walk walk till it's at night so that we can set off the fireworks? I was like dotz... how can there be anyone who shop at just Pasar Malam for the whole day? But then i met MissyC so I happily went shopping through the whole pasar malam again with her, and of course with Guy A tagging along. (We are waiting for night fall rememeber?)

Some how time flew. And I really mean FLEW! I could literally see the sky turn darker, not because it's going to rain okay? And all of us didn't need to eat. So we really spent almost the whole day just at the Pasar Malam! How boring can it get!? Hahahaa...

When it's just evening, we met another guy friend of mine, Guy B. And then for no reason, he suddenly wanted to woo me!! And he joined us in our walk in the Pasar Malam. But what's worse!? Guy A seemed to sense rivalry and started to get active also! So in the end out of a sudden, i had TWO guys sucking up to me all at once, fighting for my attention! EEwww!!

I got so scared i quickly walked away with MissyC. She was having a dot dot expression at the sudden change in the 2 guys' behaviours. But the 2 guys caught up and were fighting to give me a present, thinking i like crystals! Guy A gave me a pink crystal pendant and Guy B gave me a yellow one... And they were fighting to say the meaning behind those crystals, but i can't remember what's the stories, because I was so freaked out by then! I mean I quite like the pendants, but under this kind of situations? Oh manz!

I put the pendants on the floor (since they kept pushing them to me and they didn't want to take them back) and then turned and RAN FOR MY LIFE! And guess what!?! They CHASED after me!! And they are so fast! I admit it, i'm a slow runner, and those 2 guys are so fast! They sorta made a name for themselves in running during NS. So guess how fast they can get?

But then luckily, MissyC popped out from nowhere ( i believe she had ran along with me when i started running) and grabbed my hand and pulled me along to run with her. And mark it! She's real fast! Hahaa yah i still remember she's quite a fast runner during schooldays, and anyway i'm always one of the slowest in the 2.4km run... Hahaa oops!

In the end, we managed to shake the 2 guys off... we are THAT fast! Muahaha! Thanx MissyC!! How could i have managed without you!? Hahaha... We MuSt meet up real soon yeah? =D

Oh! and the both of us continued shopping in the SAME PASAR MALAM!!!!!! ~_~""

No comments: