Wednesday, August 31, 2005

+ AccIdEnT +

+ AccIdEnT +

Olritez! After all these years.... I FINALLY have an ACCIDENT!!!
That's right. And the victim is not me.

-.-" zzzZZzzz

All due to faulty brakes. So people, please bear in mind. Do not always think wheels have eyes. Even if they do, they don't have legs. They can't stop on their own even if they know they are going to bang into you. And even worse, some drivers can't even control them properly. Don't suspect. It's me.

That's why i NEVER want to learn driving.
This is for the benefit of not only me, but the entire world! The entire humankind, animalkind, botanicalkind and whole of ecosystem! Aliens? hmm... You think i can knock down one?

I hereby sincerely apologize to the p00r working lady whose left leg was imprinted with my tyre's black mark. Is it grease? Sorry to spoil your day right from the beginning of a bright morning. Just your bad luck to meet someone full of bad luck whose brakes are spoilt and whose feet are too short to cause enough resistance on the ground in time to stop. Hope your luck will get better. And remember, wheels have no eyes, no brains and no FEET!!

No comments: