Monday, August 15, 2005

+ ChInA TrIp pHoToS +

+ ChInA TrIp pHoToS +

Well well!! I finally managed to scan some pics I took from my
China trip. Very late I know. Anyway, a sad thing was, my ultra old conventional camera was real lousy, hence all the blurry images. Hence these few I picked are some of the better ones, and of coz, after my editing using POWERPOINT! That's right, you didn't see this wrong. It's powerpoint, not photoshop. That's how backward my technology is. Haha...

Since I'm the cameraman for the whole trip, obviously you can't find me in it! Hahaa.... Actually I'm more interested in the sceneries and buildings and culture of China... blah blah blah... of course i also took pics of people, but in my haste to scan the pics and trying not to trouble my friend too much in her house, I only chose these few... or rather, she chose for me.... Coz I was too busy watching some shuai ges le.. wahaha... Hence she/me missed out some other nicer ones which i personally like. But nvm! I like these too!! Here goes....

A trip to
Guangzhou!!!




This is a random image i took when we stopped to visit some factory.




D0N't sT0P!! aSk fOr m0Re!!




Shuai bu shuai?? Jealous bah?? =P



Nice? See the little purple flowers? It's Zi Wei flowers!! You know Ziwei Ge-ge in 'Huan Zhu Ge Ge'? Yups! She's named after this flower! Imagine this is the 'Zi Wei Yuan'! A garden full of purple blossoms!!! I really gasped out loud when we drove into it!!




This little island in the middle of a lake




Are you superstitious? At the time when this pic was taken, very dark clouds covered everywhere, all but above this temple of Buddha.

And now! MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE! I seriously don't know where is this place. My tour coach simply stopped at a junction and I merely looked to my right out of the window, saw this place and immediately dug my camera out to snap this shot. And guess what? Right after my snap, the coach went on its way!! It turned out to be one of the best, as in the resolution and such.




How about this?




Can you get that feel I felt when I first saw it out of the window? That nostalgic feeling down a deserted lane?

~~ eNd ~~

No comments: