Tuesday, October 11, 2005

+ S.N.A.G (Part 2) +

+ S.N.A.G (Part 2) +

Scenario 2: (SNAG & Gal on an outing)
(While walking)
SNAG: Eh.... Hee... when did you eat your breakfast today?
Gal: Huh? erm.... around 8am today bah... y?
SNAG: Oh nothing.... just that it's 1pm now.... wondering are you feeling a bit hungry? Hehe..
Gal: Oh.. yah... quite... Are you?
SNAG: A bit... Haha... Wanna go for lunch?
Gal: Okie! Where? What do you want to eat?
SNAG: I'm anything.. Anything you want to eat?
Gal: Uh? But i ask you first eh... I'm okay with anything..
SNAG: Nevermind lah... You choose...
Gal: Hmmm.... Wanna try that Chinese Ramen?
SNAG: Oh! I don't mind! Hahaha.... but i havent try that Jap restaurant before.... Long time din eat jap food already... Looks quite good... Heeezz...
Gal: Oh! Say earlier mah... Then we go try that Jap food loh!
SNAG(skeptic face) : Sure?
Gal: Yah lah! Let's go!

(After 10 mins, finally 10 more steps before reaching the doorstep of Jap restaurant.....)
SNAG: Hey you sure you want to eat Jap food?
Gal: Why not? You wanted to try mah... I also never try the food here before...
SNAG: Is it? But i thought you don't eat wasabi?
Gal: Yes i don't, but not all Jap food have wasabi right??!
SNAG: True... but.... hmm... the Shanghai Ramen looks good too.... You wanted to try that right?
Gal: Well... I said i have no preference already! So what do you want to eat? Can you please make up your mind?
SNAG: Hmmmm.... Ermmm..... I also don't know leh... Why don't you decide?
Gal: Grrr! I thought i already did! I said let's eat Jap food already!
SNAG: Are you sure? But you wanted to eat Shanghai Ramen right? But you chose Jap food to accomodate me right?
Gal: Goodness! You can stand here and think till the cows come home! I'm going home to eat Maggi Mee now! BYE!

Another quality of SNAGs.... Beating about the bush, too indecisive, and! always "hehe" and "haha" in every sentence that they say..... Like what's so funny??!!!

No comments: