Monday, November 28, 2005

+ tHe dAy | bLeW uP mY hA|R +

Ever watched a movie scene where a guy went to the barber's, and at the end of everything when he looked into the mirror, he got the SHOCK of his life?
That's right! That's exactly how I felt!!! i did lotsa washing n washing n when the hairdresser finally took off the towel that draped my hair and I looked into the mirror,

OH MY GOSH! I BLEW UP MY HAIR!!!

Or rather, the hairdresser did it. SOBZzz! If it was any holidays of the year or any other time in my life, I wouldn't care what happened to my hair! BUT NO!!! Not tomorrow when I have a VERY IMPORTANT appointment with someone who could INFLUENCE MY LIFE!!!

NNOOOOoooooo!!!!!!

Why does it have to happen to me??? Why does it have to happen now?? What bad luck! BAD LUCK!

Bleahz!

And nope! I shan't post my photo up. I'll just leave it to Fate to see who will be the "LUCKY" ones to see me in my blown up head. And let you all have a laugh over it bah... Haiz... the practical world... *shakes head*

I really hope he will not yan qian fang kong. If he really did..... I.... I don't know what i'll do..... T_T

No comments: