Monday, October 23, 2006

+ g00d & bAd +

In the working world, there are two kinds of people:
the good people, and the bad people.

The good people are those people who wants to get things done, and find all proper means to solve things quickly.
The bad people are those people who wants to get things done, but don't want to do the things themselves, and push everything to others.

I am glad that i'm now in the midst of good people. But currently I am green. Through and through. What will happen in the future I won't know. I do not wish to turn out into someone who push all responsibility to others, and then claim credit for it.

I hope to be someone who wants to get things done, and have the ability to get the things done, through my own credit.

Wow. Sounds really far and hard.

Can I achieve that?

No comments: