Monday, October 06, 2008

+ fReAkEd +

Okay. When I said my next quarter will be very happening, and I am looking forward to it, I do not mean for it to happen right on the first day of the next quarter!!!
Totally caught me off guard!!

FREAKED!!

I have an urge to fully describe in detail what had happened, but i think I shall not, because I do not want to be reminded of this incident in such great detail ever again! Even thinking about it now still sends a shudder down my spine!

SPOOKED!

Argh! I really really hope this is not my worst fear coming true. Something I've been fearing for quite sometime! Let's just wait and see... Please don't let my fear come true!!

Anyway, I think I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight! How am I going to face tomorrow? Faint!!

But whichever and whatever, I'm gonna say something...

THANK YOU DEAR BRENDA!!!!!!

YOU REALLLY SAVED ME JUST NOW!!! THANKS for appearing and being there for me when I needed someone the most to keep myself SANE! Hahaha.. I know you know what I'm talking about!

Aiyo.... it's so dramatic.... Unbelieveable... ZZzzzz.....

Hope everything will return back to normal tomorrow...
Please!
No more stunts.


And don't think too much.

No comments: