Sunday, October 05, 2008

+ Wa|k|nG t0wArDs SuNsH|nE +

Had a little conversation with someone yesterday.

Someone: Are you a student, or have you started working?
Me: Oh, I'm working already.
Someone: Just started? Or one to two years already?
Me: Hmm... Yea around two...

(I get that often, so I'm quite fine with it. What comes next is the first time though...)

Someone: Oh.. No wonder you still look so "chun2 qing2".

(No one ever use that to describe me before, so I don't really understand that word. Looked up the translator and it reads "pure". Ah-hem... I don't really think so huh? Now don't puke!)

Anyway, I gave a ??? look, and she continues..

Someone: Well yah, you haven't really been polluted by the society and workplace yet. This is good. Take more pictures while you can. Because five years later, you will no longer look the same anymore. This I can assure you. So you must take as many as possible.

Me: *speechless*

What? So I'm supposed to look old? More mature? Fierce?! EVIL!!?? POLLUTED?!?!?!?!

Sounds so scary! >.<


Anyway, having just lived a quarter of a century, (no no no... I'm not going to reflect on the past quarter.. not yet. My life is not based on quarters. How many quarters are there in 100 years? Four! And I'm not sure if I can even complete three! It's way too long in a quarter, and too little. My life is divided in tens, and i have not finished the tenth year of this division yet. So no reflections) it's time to plan for the next quarter, and what comes next!

I believe that the next quarter is going to be very happening, and I am actually quite looking forward to it, the good and the bad. One thing I am thinking of though, is that perhaps after this second quarter, things are going on a different pace. My parents will probably be too old to explore life with me. My brothers will probably can't stand the sight of me. My trusted friends will probably be too busy with their spouses and kids to spare time for me. I'll probably have all the time in the world to spend with myself. Not that I am scared. I have already thought of all the things I can do.

However, to do that, I will have to be really independent and resourceful. Therefore, in this coming quarter, in the midst of living my life my own style (as usual), I shall incorporate some measures to further develop myself in all possible ways.

What measures? What ways?

That's for me to find out, for you to wait and see! Hahaha!

~~ Walking towards sunshine, living the way I want it ~~

Yay that's right, people! Get a Life! Live it the way YOU want it to be!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this entry. =)