Friday, December 23, 2005

+ eV|dEnCe +

Been watching a few episodes of "Zhen Ming Tian Nu", "Mi Jia Le Zhi Wu" and a few of Energy's mvs. And I quite envy them. It must have been so fun to work on something whole-heartedly with a few close friends.

How nice it will be if i can be in a film with a few of my close friends, sing a harmonized song together, dance a song with synchronized moves, take photos with exaggerated or model-like poses, go overseas together, live together, or simply work on something together and have something as an evidence to remind us of it later in our lives.

Filming, I suppose it's impossible. None of my friends are interested in acting anyway. And I'm not even an actress. I'm not refering to simply acting here. I meant acting with a bunch of close friends. In the years to come, Energy will still laugh at those days when they were filming MJLZW, SHE will have nice memories from ZMTN, and all of them will remember the days they worked on a project with those good friends. How envious.

Sing a harmonized song? None of my friends know how to harmonize. Me neither. But I thought it would be fun to come together with a few close friends and discuss and work on it. The product may not be nice, but at least, it's OUR song! Isn't it nice? I don't mind being the background to complement the main voice, but too bad, no one is interested. No one is really interested to work on a song, well, at least not with me. They are contented to be just the main voice. But do you know? A song with harmonizing really do sound better than just one person singing. It's even nicer if that song is sang by you and your closer friends, each singing their own parts, but sounding awesome together. Makes me really miss my quartet back then. Too bad we didn't recorded then or i'll have some evidence i can keep. But luckily, i still keep the memories.

Dance? Haiz.... Take funny or modelling shoots? Sadz... The same cliched expression when the camera is facing you. Smile. Just look nice. Cheers......

Travelling overseas together? That's what I'm really looking so forward to. But expectations and reality are normally opposite. Living together? Yah... I miss my roommate. Really! I'll recall and miss those times we spent every now and then, though some unhappy stuffs did happen b4 too.

Actually all these are not wistful things. Situations similar to those are happening everyday. Everyone go to school together, eat together, go toilet together, cry together, laugh together. With who? Best pals. Except the only evidence to prove those wonderful times which you had spent with them in the quest for knowledge and paper chase are only the memories left in your heart, and occasionally some photos, and at the end of it, just a piece of paper of your results.

Project mates? The product from the project shall remind you of them in the years to come.

Come to think of it, I should be grateful. Although all i have is the memories and some photos, I'd worked on quite many projects, ranging from academically, to competitive, to pure leisure. Yes, with my then close friends.

Indeed, Process is always better than the Product. It's also to experience that process that I'm so keen. The process of working towards one ultimate goal together with a group of close friends.

Still, I'm hopeful for a proper evidence which I can recall from and show my next generation to.

No comments: