Tuesday, December 13, 2005

+ k|dS +

Who says kids are cute?? *Cry*
Okay... they are... when they are not hyperactive 24 hours per day!!!
They are cute when they don't practise their vocal by screaming at the top of their lungs!!
They are cute when they do NOT stick to you all day long, so that you can't do anything you have to because they will want to join in and mess up everything, then insisting on you playing games with them where they would end up quarrelling with each other and you'll have to play the mediator and separate the 2 fighting enemies. Then when you are clearing up the mess they made, there they all, totally forgotten about the past squabble and happily playing, running around the whole house, putting everything breakable under high falling risk and shrieking on top of their voices. You can't do anything in peace.
Yah.. try playing catching with them and they'll end up crying even louder than screams just because they were "caught". ZZzzz

As if the little kid whom my family babysits is not enough, his little sis arrived yesterday, turning my whole house topsy turvy in just 2 hours till she went home. Goodness. She's cute. Really cute. But. Haiz. That's it. I'm supposed to babysit them. Now I'm stuck in this house with the 2 of them for one whole week! I'm gonna miss my Zhang Dong Jian.. I can't use the computer at my free will. I can't even step outta this house already! I'm gonna get cut off from this world. Just as i am typing this now, the duo are screaming outside the room, and i can hear legs running everywhere, and every now and then they would barge in suddenly to drag me out. I'm only sneaking in coz i feel i'll go crazy soon if i don't release anything out! Grrr...

I thought about taking them out so that they at least wont be so noisy. But my parents say I'll have to take full responsibility if anything happens to them... Uh... Haiz... Ok. Trap me in then.

Still, kida are cute, at a price.
*cry*

No comments: