Sunday, January 22, 2006

+ cUrSe +

I'm officially under a curse. Not that I'm not under others, but this particular one is the most subtle yet destructive. Because for the past 50 years or more till now, it has already adversely affected 3 generations. I've seen how the curse had worked on the previous 2 generations, and seen how one of them is trying so hard to break it. But i realised, the more the one tried to break it, the more this person fell for the curse.

Now, I'm noticing a similar trend involving the next generation. And that is me. And for the past 20 years or so, I'd also been trying to break the curse unknowingly. And yet, I've fallen deeper and deeper. It's only till recently, that i put 2 + 2 together, to make 4, and found this pattern in the curse.

I'm suddenly afraid. This curse, is like a disease. If not treated properly, it can be passed on to the 4th generation, the 5th, and so on.... Once this happens, it will be irreversible. I definitely do NOT want this curse to carry on. I've seen how the previous 2 generation suffered. They had fallen under it so much that i know they can never break it. The whole mission of breaking this curse now can only depend on me. But with my force alone, am i able to break it before it extends to the next generation?

It's time now to think about how to thoroughly break this curse and destroy it. If i had struggled for 20 years to no avail, doesn't it mean this method is WRONG? Should i try a new approach instead? But what? How?

And another question to think about. What if i am really unable to find a way to effectively eradicate this curse forever? This answer, however, is pretty easy.
There will not be a 4th generation. Then, I shall absorb this curse, and die along with it.

No comments: