Thursday, February 23, 2006

+ Ch00sE 1 oUt oF 2 +

In Life, there are many times when we cannot have the best of both worlds.

For instance:

I love heros.
I hate wars.

Heros are born out of wars.
So heros = wars.
=> no wars = no heros

So I'll never find someone i love.

So now what?

People say, Love should be stronger than Hate.
Ok. I can live with wars so long as i get my hero, coz i love my hero more than i hate wars.

Muahaahaha! What rubbish!

Now that's why i say, many a times, no one can have the best of both worlds.
In this case, I'll choose to have no war, and no hero.

I shall have no heros to love. But i have my family and friends, and all the people living in harmony in this whole wide world!

LONG LIVE WORLD PEACE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site starlightdream.blogspot.com
Is this possible?