Tuesday, May 09, 2006

+GuT +

I never know which am I.
Emotional or Rational.

I know I'm a mixture of both, but more towards which side??
No one seems to know too. Most people agree I am both, but some said i'm a LITTLE towards emotional; some said I'm a BIT towards rational; while the others simply give up trying to guage.

Say in a situation, being rational means when everything favours towards your side, you will go ahead with it. Being emotional means even when the odds are against you, so long as you feel like it, you will still go ahead with it.

But what is that when everything favours you, and you really feel like it, YET there's a TINY little thing holding you back?? And the worse thing is, you can't even locate where is the source of that tiny thing! From the back of your mind, or from the back of your heart? or everywhere in your body?

Is it Gut Feeling??
Or simply no guts??

Hmmm....
Worth pondering.....

No comments: