Saturday, May 13, 2006

+ tW|nS +

I can't believe this....

Everyone is unique in some ways. Yet, I've found TWO persons who are unique in EXACTLY the SAME way!! G00DNESS!! How is that possible??

I thought one person being THAT unique in the whole wide world is (bad) enough. But I just realised I've found another one who is so similar to the former, not in terms of looks but in terms of character, the way they think and behave and they way they handle things, that..... I can't help but sigh...

They know each other. But I seriously think they should get to know each other much better.
I strongly believe they are EITHER made for each other, or they will loathe each other so much they can be arch-enemies. Since they are so similar in their thinkings, either they can accept each other's shortcomings and appreciate their virtues, or they can finally discover their own shortcomings through the other person, which could lead to them disliking each other or their own selves. But from what I see, given their characters, it should be the former.

But then again, either ways it will be good. In the former, they can finally find someone who appreciate and understand them, and they could live happily ever after(without being a nuisance to others anymore).

In the latter, after being blinded to their own faults their whole lives, they can finally SEE and understand themselves more, henceforth improving themselves in their characters and personalities. Thus they will be changed into a better people (without being a nuisance to others anymore).

Then there shall be Peace in the world forever.

Isn't this good?
But reality is always different from the ideal.

No comments: