Saturday, July 08, 2006

+ nEw a|M +

Okay I admit. I'm a n00b with photoshop, html, and anything with computers... Therefore, after hours of fiddling with photoshop, I gave up and revert back to what I'm better (not best) at.
Muahhahaa.... Shhhh......
But honestly, I did the banner by myself(not using photoshop lah!). Nice? Heez, I know primary school kids can do this too.. But so? I already said I'm a n00b! :P

Two months ago, my short term aim in Life was to graduate this year. Granted. ^^
Today, I found a new short term aim.
I wouldn't say it is something very good. But then again, it will not be that bad either. And when that happens, something shall disappear from this Earth....

Something.... or someone....

Eeek... sounds rather creepy hoh? Well, then don't talk about it anymore... It hasn't come true yet anyway! :D

Yup! This collage consists of a few of my favourite photos from my recent trip to Beijing. As I've said, I'm gonna leave my footprints round the globe! Therefore I've decided, the layout will permanently stay something like this. And I will change the banner whenever I've stepped foot on another place...

Hopefully s00n! ^^

No comments: