Tuesday, March 08, 2005

+ |aSt |aUgH +

+ LaSt LaUgH +

Oh man! I just don't understand why! He just keeps following me! No matter what i do, no matter what i say, he just simply won't disappear! Everyday, i will see him... at home, at work, in school, and even in my dreams! And what's worse! Whatever i eat, he will follow suit! And the more delicious food i have, the closer he trys to stick to me! Grr...

I tried running, running away from him... but no, to no avail. I tried screaming, nagging, and even begging him to leave me... but nah... he doesn't even care! "Climb the stairs!" everyone would say to me," he would be too lazy to take the stairs to follow you home! it's the best way to get rid of him!" But yah, don't they know i'm lazy to take the stairs too? duhz!

Okay, the last resort! Don't let him have any good stuffs to eat! Since he eats whatever i eat, i'll make sure i eat the lousiest food, so that even if that doesn't repel him, it will still make him weak, too weak to follow me anymore! Yes! Wahaha!! Eh but wait... Doesn't that make me weak too? Ewww... Doesn't that mean i can't enjoy the good food anymore... just because of him?? Argh! That's so dumb of me!

So what should i do? To get rid of him? Argh! i can't stand it anymore! Wherever i go, i can feel him jiggling, bouncing and whatever to describe that sickening him! Even when i swim, he keeps me afloat! i have to use so much effort just to dive to the bottom of the pool! Because of this natural bouyancy! Kaoz! i swear i will get rid of those sickening fats one day! Hmph! Mark my words! i will slim down one day!!! And i shall have the last laugh!! MUAHAHA!!!

No comments: