Thursday, March 10, 2005

+ cRuE|tY +

+ cRuEltY +

"No!! Don't!!" i cried as i saw my friend crushed his head onto the ground. i clutched tightly the metal bars that separated us which had prevented me from rushing to his aid. His body went limp. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks. No! this is not happening!! I cried to myself. We were still playing hide and seek yesterday! Is this a nightmare?! Please let us wake up now! I closed my eyes. God! Please let us find ourselves safely in our beds when i open my eyes! I prayed desperately.

I opened my eyes slowly, expecting to see myself snuggled beside my siblings in bed. But NO! I'm still at my exact spot! With my friends lying motionlessly before me! NOOooo!!! My friends' limbs were chopped off one by one. NO!! They were still alive!! I could still hear their soft cries for help! I could still feel their warm breaths from afar!! They were twitching with every chop down! "Hang on!! Help will come!!" I screamed helplessly to them.

Suddenly, a hand swept towards me and reached out for me. "NO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" i yelled at the demon. "Somebody help me!!! You've done so much EVIL! So much CRUELTY!! God will NEVER forgive you! Your soul will be trapped forever in HELL!!" I tried my best to get away from that bloody hand! I scratched! I struggled!! I shrieked!! But it still wrapped itself tightly about me, so tight that it hurts! I couldn't breathe! AHHHH!! i grabbed the metal bars with ALL my might! I'm going to hang on with whatever strength i have! I'm NOT going to give in!!!

But all my might still wasn't enough. Before long, i was jerked out into the air... and DOWN my head CRASHED onto the ground! Just like what had happened to all my friends before. PAIN!!!! But no... I'm not going to give up... Even with what little strength that i had left... even with whatever tiny hopes there was... i would still struggle to escape...

CRASH! My head banged against the ground ONCE MORE!! And another! That initial piercing pain was no longer pain anymore. Instead numbness took its place.. and it was beginning to spread through my whole body.. Is this the end? And i going to suffer the same fate as my friends? My friends? What are happening to them now? I took one last peer out of my barely opened eyes to my friends' bodies... and what i saw actually gave me enough strength to open my eyes HUGE once more!! Those demons were peeling off my friends' skins!! My friends were skinned ALIVE!! Those inhumane beasts!! They were NOT fit to be even called beasts, let alone humans!! They are worse than beasts!! And not just them!! But all humans in the world! Those who will wear genuine fur coats just for fashion! Just for showing off!! Those who will kill animals for sport, not food! Those who will abuse harmless animals for the sake of game! They do not deserve to be called humans!

And as i saw an axe coming my way, i slowly closed my eyes. Perhaps i should finally give in now. Perhaps if i don't struggle anymore, it will not be so painful when that axe came down.....


This is taken from the 1st minute of this video clip which my friend sent me. I could not watch further. Not only is it too gruesome for me... I was so infuriated and fuming mad that i had to keep myself from screaming and throwing my fists into my monitor!! Yes.. INTO my monitor. Everyone, please help to spread this around... Stop animals cruelty now! Imagine one day, the person talking above is a human being and not a beaver( i couldn't see clearly if they are beavers or not.. coz i was fuming mad already), how would you feel? I'll put the link to the clip here. Warning to all of you first. If you guys can't stand cruelty and gruesome stuff like me, don't watch. It can make your computer broken in 2 mintues. Disclaimer: I won't be held responsible for any damage, physical or mental, caused by this entry or the clip.

http://my.so-net.net.tw/sirwang/fur.wmv

PS. Oops! seems like this link cannot work? try refreshing the page? if still cannot nevermind.. anyone interested? leave ur email... I'll try to send u...

No comments: